Thursday 5 November 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


All this week I've been to religious places I got to see a proper friar all dressed up in his brown robes,been stuck in a traffic jam in a coach with all the class howling along to Shewolf by Shakira and also visited Westminster Abbey thinking originally that it was Westminster Abbey so I was a bit disappointed.The architecture is really beautiful being me I didn't bring my camera along and also I think it might be disrespectful to take pictures.Anyway I don't think i've stressed how much I want dyed hair but it would probably bleach my skin out. All this pink hair reminds me of that catchy song from Grease BEAUTY SCHOOL DROPOUT I think I just love all the songs in that movie. I've realised how pink my posts have been recently even though I should be using the autumn colours after all it is bonfire night.

2 comments:

  1. Love all that pink hair, and Grease!!! i want to do the production at my school and i am thinking of asking my teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this! I miss my pink-haired high school days.

    ReplyDelete