Sunday 11 October 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WILDFOX/MANGO
I've had a long weekend with a half day Thursday and day off Friday.Really should have used my time to do courswork which Ive now spent all day doing.Instead I went to london bought some velvet leggings and a went to a surprise party to finish the Friday off.I used to think Leopard Print was just for ladies in their fifties and the Flintstones but I must say my opinion is beginning to change.Just remember to not go too over the top and it always should be faux.Now I realise this post is very boring and badly punctuated so I stop and post pictures of people in leopard print and Harry Hill for he has returned to ITV

4 comments:

  1. harry hill!! lol :P he's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Hill he is great!!!! Loving the leopard print really want leopard print dressing gown!!! xxx Please comment on my blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a fan of leapord print, but it looks great in the pics, and i'm sure it will on you :) Love the blog and the banner and glad you've posted again. PLZ comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete