Saturday 28 May 2011

Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 20.33
IMG_5091
(Top- Tammy (Not really biggest fan of Bhs but my sister dragged me in)
(Trousers- American Apparel)
(Lip Purse- Ebay)
At the moment there's crows having a party outside my window, theres probably a pot a brewing or whatever that saying is, anyway all my exams are over and I can now leave my desk and rip down my revision wall. Fingers crossed I don't have to repeat any of the papers probably wasn't the best idea to spend the day before exams bringing out the IT crowd boxset though. I need one of those coffin backpacks from goth-shooz oh so tempted and the shoes from Modekungen Acne inspired that were around everywhere last year. Why is it that when summer comes around all I want to wear is black ?

12 comments:

  1. Those shoes are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your clutch - dead ringer for Lulu Guinness' x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top - i haven't ought anything from Tammy in years but I used to be obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the striped top and ur red lips bag, soooo cute hehe i think your blog is soo lovely, ill be visiting it again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found that top in Tammy? I must go look! I love that I fit into there stuff :') Also congratz on finishing your exams! I'm sure you did really well :)
    www.i-cant-walk-in-heels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow as if that top is from Tammy! I used to shop in there in my early teen years when I had the worst style ever! Is it better now or is it just you making this top look good haha? Also I love the clutch, very Lulu Guiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These leggings are amazinggg !

    www.whenlifeislikeaphotoshoot.blogspot.com

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I was wondering where you got your cream victorian designed wall paper??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww cute, love this outfit! The black and white looks amazing next to the red! xx
    http://abitottenhamsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Megan,

    I'm also taking the freedom of leaving you this comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, that would help me a lot :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2SQNKSV
    Thank you very much!

    Lou ♥

    Ps:The vinyl trousers look very good on you!

    ReplyDelete