Sunday 16 January 2011

IMG_4116

"From London with Love" - Orla Kiely Spring/Summer 2011 from gia coppola on Vimeo.

This weekend has been a lazy weekend no work, not much moving or working but I managed to watch Lord of the rings and read the hobbit. I am a true geek.Oh I also sorted out my wardrobe and managed to chuck out a lot of items of clothing however mostly just paper bags I had kept. My door went to and the collage that was on it but I've already started on my second wardrobe. Anyway town today and I was so happy when I found these shoes in the office sale in store I had kind of given up on them nearly.

6 comments:

  1. I really like your blog and the movie clip as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that video!
    somehow-someday.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was considering getting these shoes in the sale. They're so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive watched that orla video so many times!!! Those shoes are lush too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i adore your cute style! I like all your outfits!
    I follow your blog now...thanks for your comment on mine...I hope you want to follow me back!
    Thanks, v

    http://v4visionarity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are so far from my usual style but I still love them!

    ReplyDelete