Sunday 12 December 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Image - Accessorize)
So I eventually managed to do my christmas shopping today and it wasn't even that busy in town. I love taking them home to wrap, I swear I must have previously been an elf in another life :). I managed to buy the hamper presents too and I must admit I'm feeling very pleased with what I've bought everyone this year, it's been so stress free :D
I entered a Indesit competition during the week and being the lovely people they are I got sent a £20 pound Accessorize voucher which has made me super happy .As I'm loving the stock at the moment I'm sure I won't have difficulties spending. I think I'll buy some knits and rings when I go covent garden on Friday :) Be sure to check out Indesit's facebook page they've got so many competitions ,they are VERY giving people.


6 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are so cute, Accesorize is amazing for that kind of thing. I also LOVE wrapping... I still haven't done my shopping but shall get round to it when I get some pennies next week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accessorize is the best! I could easily spend loads there so I try to only visit once in a while :) I actually have my eye on this bag at the moment but am not sure whether to go for it or not as Christmas always leaves me very poor :( I love your tea cup necklace! So cute! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that teacup necklace is adorable!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are adorable
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my $100 gift card giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove the necklace..pretty much love accesorize in genaral :)

    www.thedayis-beautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tea cup necklace is so pretty! And very jealous of your Accessorize voucher, I love all their jewellery.

    ReplyDelete