Sunday 31 October 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Did you ever have those days in primary school where you would dress up as a Greek or a Roman and historians would come in. This costume is from exactly that but I feel I should have at least painted myself gold for a bit more effort with halloween but maybe I'll have another costume I just had to try this on. Thinking of detaching the cape from the outfit and wearing it out and about or better to Tesco's even though I am probably more of an Asda's girl.

5 comments:

  1. You could totally rock that cape in Asda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the haphazard structure of that cape!

    You have rather piercing eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE LOOK!
    aha, priimary school, i was an egyptian :'D
    www.kaatieeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! The cape is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, I didn't think it was a costume! I like your blog, will follow :) x

    ReplyDelete