Friday 9 July 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gemma Correll's illustrations are all over at the moment and It is as it should be. I've seen her designs for lazy oaf goodies a while back but only recently I discovered her Flickr which is packed full of sneaky looking cats gossiping with pugs and cartoons mapping out gemma's day. There all funny cute and bound to put a smile on your face.

And if thats not go you convinced she's also got a nice shiny website at http://www.gemmacorrell.com/ , being on holiday there isn't anything on her etsy website at the moment but give her time and I might have to buy something.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit! Great post, i love the cat haha

    I follow ;-)

    xx

    stairwaytothestarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, too funny :)

    http://thequietingmuses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha!! The manga is funny!! :P I'm loving it!! <3
    BTW,you look good in red dress and red lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love that pink dress in the window! And your red dress in the last post, gorgeous!! I follow you and thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete